Today we present the second notice with all the news and information related to deadlines for texts and registration.
As we informed, due to the interest generated, the International Congress of Comic Interdisciplinary Studies is extended and it will be celebrated on 4th, 5th and 6th of April, in María Moliner Library of University of Zaragoza.
Firstly, here you have all the information in order to make the registration:
- Registration is required to make the defense of the paper and to get the assistant certificate.
- Attendant Certificate will be issued only if attendant is more than 80% of congress sessions.
- Until 27th of March you must make the registration as informant or assistant. Prices are: €35 for informant; €10 for assistant.
- Through income in the bank account: IBAN ES 73 2085 5202 700332237434 (Ibercaja). In “concept”, next information is required: Name; informant/assistant; Congreso Cómic.
- Registration will not be effective until the payment receipt is sent to email@example.com.
- Next additional information is required for assistants: whole name and identification card number.
Secondly, here you have important information about papers:
- Papers must be exposed in person and in ten minutes. Computer, projector and audio will be available.
- The deadline for the definitive paper is the 1st of June, 2017.
- Papers can be written both in English and Spanish language, and they have an extension between 1.500 and 3.000 words, including notes, bibliography and documental or graphical annexes (in case). A maximun of four figures can be included in papers, with their respective reproduction rights. Citation system and bibliographical references will follow the citation rules of Artigrama, published by History of Arts Department. It can be consulted in: http://www.unizar.es/artigrama/html_art/normas.html
Finally, until the end of February, Congress program will be released. Thank you for your interest and patience!